...

Thursday 26 September 2013

Principal's Challenge

Every term, the students of Wattle Grove Primary School work hard (well, most of them, as far as I know) to imbue themselves with the lines and lines of valuable information that are given out to them. Then, at the end of each term, the great day arrives when the principal (or deputy) appears in each classroom and gives the test – the test of memory, the test that shows who has devoted themselves to study.
For me, Amos, the Principal’s Challenge is a wonderful way to improve memory skills. The idea of pushing your mind to the limit, and then being tested on your efforts, is an absolute delight for me. 
It was probably the delight of scoring full marks in the first Challenge that motivated me to work hard for the other Challenges. And the improvement that Room 20 has had, comparing Term 3’s Challenge with the last, is magnificent, if not divine. It was a pleasure to see my classmates strive to achieve that top mark, as well as the number of one hundred percents that surfaced. Congratulations all, I am very proud of your efforts.

-Amos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment