...

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Sweaters for Syria - Thank you WGPS
When I heard about the crisis in Syria I wished there was something my family could do to help.   There are over two million refugees and half of these are kids, just like you and me.  My Mum read about the Sweaters for Syria campaign that the Salvos were running.  We contacted our friends, family and the WGPS community asking for donations.  In just a week, we received over 400 items. We were blown away by the kindness of everyone who donated. Thank you! Your donations will arrive just in time to help as the worst winter they will have ever experienced arrives.   You have saved lives!
- Lucy
*** Lucy, we are all so proud of you and your family. Thank you! You are an inspiration.

Lucy with some of the donations collected from the appeal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment