...

Wednesday 21 August 2013


Art on Show
Last term, we entered a Therapy Focus Arts Competition, having to illustrate a page for a story. A few weeks after entering, our Art teacher, Miss Larkin, told me that I was in the top hundred. The artwork I had created was open to the public for them to vote on their favourite piece. 
At the beginning of the term, I was informed that I had actually won the competition and have been invited to an awards night on Thursday 29th August. My drawing will be published in the story book. My parents and teacher are very proud and I am thrilled to get my artwork published in an actual book.
- Bianca

Update: Last night, 29th August, Bianca, her family and some Wattle Grove staff attended an awards ceremony for the book launch of 'Jake Rides the Roller-coaster' held by Therapy Focus at Westfield Carousel. We were all so proud to see Bianca receive widespread acknowledgement and an amazing prize pack for having her work published in the book. Well done on a fantastic achievement, Bianca! Room20 and our school are extremely proud of you. Here are some photos of the night:







 

No comments:

Post a Comment