...

Monday 19 August 2013

Student Councillors for Semester Two 
Room 20 would like to introduce our new Student Councillors for Semester Two. Congratulations to Amos and Khaled for being elected to represent our class. We all know you will do a fantastic job.  We would also like to thank Elycia and Blake for being the very first Student Councillors for Room 20. You both set extremely high standards and treated the role with the utmost respect. Thank you!

Being a Student Councillor:

Normal words cannot begin to describe the significance of this marvellous achievement. To my mother, it was one of the greatest achievements that I had ever made. I know why: never before had I earned such a glorious ‘title’. I think it came as quite a shock – once, I was just an ordinary Amos, my name not heard of anywhere…then, the same Amos all of a sudden stood up and earned the title of Student Councillor.

Thank you to all those who voted for me, I appreciate it greatly. Thanks for helping me to gain this title, and for opening the door to a world of grand opportunities. Thanks for recognising who I am, and why I should be a Student Councillor. Thanks to the past two Student Councillors, for doing a great job at being who they are. As for what I’ll be asked to do as a Student Councillor, well…I’ll just have to wait. 
– Amos. 
Ciao and welcome to Term 3, 2013! Before I start uttering my few words, I’d like to congratulate Elycia and Blake for their extraordinary performance in the first semester of this year! They were fantastic Councillors and always dependable. I am immensely proud to be one of the Student Councillors for Room 20! I am also enthusiastic to serve our class and I am looking forward to the time to come.
- Khaled
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment